San Antonio Family Law Attorney
Look for Experience
Legal issues related to your family are the most important issues you will face during your lifetime. You need an experienced and skilled family law attorney. Since 1975 The Law Offices of John Mead has been helping couples considering marriage and people seeking divorce, parents-to-be and step-parents adopting a child, and grandparents and relatives seeking custody of a child.
When strong emotions are making the decision-making process difficult, you can trust that, as your divorce attorney, I will provide sound and rational counsel that helps you make informed and level-headed decisions that result in a successful resolution of your legal situation. When children are involved, I will work hard to see that your children’s well being is considered in every legal action.
Whatever issue your family is facing, I can provide knowledgeable legal guidance and aggressive advocacy throughout the legal process. Contact my San Antonio law office to schedule a free initial consultation.
Legal Help with All Family Law Matters
I provide comprehensive legal services on a wide range of family law matters, including:
- Marital separation, divorce, and annulment
- Division of marital assets, including division of property and business interests. Division of property can be one of the most contested issues in a divorce, and you need an attorney that understands the intricacies of marital property division in Texas, and will work hard to ensure that the division is fair and equitable.
- Spousal maintenance
- Conservatorship (child custody) and possession (visitation), parenting plan counseling, relocation, and long-distance parenting plans
- Child support orders and enforcement
- Suits Affecting Parent Child Relationship (SPARC)
- Modification and enforcement of court orders of child support, visitation, custody, and property division and other issues relating to a divorce decree
- Adoption, including step-parent adoption
- Premarital / prenuptial agreements
- Domestic abuse and domestic violence restraining orders and injunctions
Contact our San Antonio Family Law Attorney Today
You have rights and interests that need to be protected during negotiations and in court. I have established a reputation in the San Antonio legal community for being aggressive and tenacious in resolving my clients’ legal matters. Contact me to learn more about how I can help you in Texas family court.